Translate

Sunday, August 23, 2015

CC7A Monthly Challenge is this week!

Pin It


Hello everyone! I hope it has been a relaxing and restful couple of months for most of you. For me, not so much, but I am certainly eager to move on to the next season and get blogging again, after being mostly absent online since June :(

Our Creative Continuum of 7 Artists (CC7A) design group will be kicking things off with our August installment, creating from this photo of the bright and colourful buildings of St. John's, Newfoundland:




Awesome colour palette provided by the lovely Sally Russick :)

So you are invited to drop in and have a peek this Wednesday, August 26. See you then :)

3 comments:

  1. It's a bold color palette and beautiful inspiration photo. Can't wait to see how you use it and the design that you come up with. Will it be abstract, modern ? Old world charming?Perhaps temptingly Bohemian? Or something totally different? Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be amazing . . . as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see everyone's designs! thanks for hosting this one Monique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready and can not wait to see what everyone has created. Your photo gave us so many colorful options. See you on the 26th.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...