Translate

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Shibori Challenge and Rita's GLOSSI

Pin It





Join us tomorrow, Monday April 14th, for a blog hop featuring Shibori ribbon, a product which is new to me, but apparently very popular with bead embroiderers. Don't panic, everyone, I have NOT taken up bead embroidery just in time for this hop LOL. But I HAVE created something special and meaningful for me. 

So do drop by and see what has been created by TanyaMaryanneAlenkaCarolynMaryCatherineChristineSharylTherese and I.

************************************************************************

Also, I just had to share what Rita of Jewel School Friends made with our Color of Dreams blog hop designs. Check out the beautiful Glossi magazine she created. I love this, Rita :)



Glossi.com - The Color of Dreams Blog Hop



Thanks again for this wonderful and memorable celebration of our dreams, Rita!

2 comments:

  1. The ribbon looks lovely and interesting. Can't wait to see what everyone has created with it . I'm sure it will be interesting and enlightening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't aware of the glossi. Thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...