Translate

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

**Save This Friday November 15**

Pin It


This is a friendly reminder that the 2013 Art Charm Swap, Blog Hop and Auction for Beads of Courage starts this Friday November 15, 2013. I will be revealing my charms, specially created for this event, and I am very excited to share my inspiration. In further posts, I will also talk a bit about how my charms were made, plus some photos of the wonderful charms I received from other artists in the swap. 




O.K., I'm not allowed to show you YET! The Beads of Courage program is a wonderful cause which assists seriously ill children in many countries. All funds raised in our auction of donated charms will go towards helping sick kids overcome difficult moments in their treatment. You can help, too, by bidding and buying wonderful, unique creations... getting a jump on Holiday gifts AND supporting a truly worthwhile cause. See you on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Great teaser! Hope you won't be down in the black hole tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...