Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2013

I Have Been Spoiled Rotten (Again)

Pin It


As promised, today I am sharing the talented creators whose amazing designs I have been blessed to receive through the Art Charm Swap, coordinated by the unstoppable Jen Cameron of Glass Addictions.

While these lovely charms are "Mine, All Mine"... there are many more for sale at the eBay auction right now! Even more will be listed in 12 hours (8:00 pm EST), including a very special ONE OF A KIND bead by a very special guest!

So now, allow me to introduce my special charms... (all photos and collages by me, with artist credits clockwise from top left). The links will take you directly to the eBay listing for a similar bead by the creator:




Wire woven open heart by Alicia Marinache, handmade glass beads and copper dangle by Carolyn Chenault, vintage marquise in a polymer clay design by Andrea Glickpolymer clay "love heart on tree" carving by Linda Haskell.


 


Seed beads and Swarovski crystals expertly woven into a garden of flowers, Ginger Bishop (top two pics), a mixed media design incorporating paper, wire, resin and Swarovski crystals by Cory Tompkins (bottom two pics).





An intricate, two-sided mixed media balloon design by Lennis Carrier (top two pics), elegant etched white lampwork heart and silver dangle by Sue Kennedy, beautiful ceramic heart with "key to my heart" dangle by Michelle McCarthy.




Forget-Me-Not flower delicately woven in seed beads and Swarovski crystals by Nancy Dale, elegant polymer clay seashell with glass and pearl dangles by Susan Delphine Delaney, sparkly modern heart design in polymer clay by Patty Pulliam, sweet teapot charm with lampwork bead by Renetha Stanziano (I believe her donated bead sold right away, so this link is to her blog. She may be able to help if you would like one of these cuties).




Gorgeous handmade ceramic cross in a hammered copper ring by Terri DelSignore, resin-filled seed bead heart by Shelley Graham Turner (oops, her donation sold right away also, link is to Shelley's blog), sweet little bird charm of stoneware, hand-painted by Vanessa Gilkes, beautiful polymer clay heart treated with color-changing Pearl-Ex powder by Shaiha Williams.




Finally, this wonderful set of three charms by Toltec Jewels: first an adorable handmade bread-and-butter charm; locket and caged crystal design; and Rita's amazing chainmaille with a Swarovski Black Diamond heart and stamped tag (bottom two pics).

These are just the designs I received in our swap... there are many more gorgeous charms by thirty seven artists from the U.S., Canada, England, France and Slovenia. You are sure to find that special gift for yourself or a special someone. The bonus? All proceeds from the auction go to the Beads of Courage program for seriously ill children. The buyer gets a unique, handcrafted charm, the kids get a donation for a worthwhile cause. Everyone wins!

8 comments:

  1. what a collection of charms! and for a great cause

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, such a beautiful collection you gathered there! like Cynthia says - and all for such a great cause

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did get a nice selection!! Thanks so much for mentioning my charm! I was so excited to see more than just one seed bead offering this time, and am soooo happy to have been able to participate, too! Gorgeousness by all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are very nice! How amazing to think of them all together on one bracelet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming post. The charms are quite creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, generous post, Monique!

    Susan
    LadyFlowersbySusan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for my wonderful charm! It's perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so appreciated your comment on my blog! Unfortunately I don't know how to respond to a blog post! Those charms are just beautiful!! Beth

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...